Beijing Aquarium is located at Beijing Zoo and is very close to the Panda Zoo.
5 Day Spotlight Beijing Tour Package – Bus Tour A (with hotel)
Price From: US$ 240( 1,530 CNY )
Day 1: Arrival at Beijing
Pick you up at Beijing airport or railway station and our driver will hold a sign with your name at the exit. Private transfer service for you to your hotel by our driver (without tour guide).
Day 2: Beijing (B, L)
1. Pick you up from your hotel, and then drive to the Ming Tomb first. Before lunch, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
– Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
– Changling: the tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
2. After lunch, drive to the famous Badaling Great Wall for hiking will last about 2 hours. Cable car is available but optional.
– Badaling Great Wall: the most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. Then you are returned to the downtown Beijing to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, transfer you back to your hotel.
Day 3: Beijing (B, L)
1. Pick you up from hotel, and then drive to the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
– Tiananmen Square: the largest public square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters.
– Forbidden City: the best preserved imperial palace in China and the largest ancient palatial structure in the world.
2. Then move on to the Temple of Heaven. On the way, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture. After the tour in the Temple of Heaven, have a typical Chinese lunch in the restaurant and then enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market.
– Temple of Heaven: the largest existing complex of ancient sacrificial buildings in China.
3. The last destination during the day trip is the Summer Palace, visit it for about 1.5 hours. After the day trip, transfer you back to your hotel.
– Summer Palace: the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, greatly influences Chinese horticulture.
Day 4: Beijing (B, L)
1. Pick you up at your hotel in the early morning and then drive to Beijing Zoo to see the lovely Giant Pandas.
– Beijing Zoo: China’s and World’s largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. After move on to the Lama Temple to have 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. After a typical Chinese lunch, continue to visit the ancient hutong by rickshaws to taste of the real Beijing local life. Then head to the Olympic Stadium where you have about 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird’s Nest and water cube.
– Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
3. On the way to your hotels, we also arrange the short visit to a China Tea House to enjoy tea ceremony. Then transfer back to your hotels.
Day 5: Departure Beijing
Free on your own. According to the flight or train time, pick you up and transfer you to the airport or railway station. Tour end!